Educator’s Ally, a New York based independent school search firm, seeks an Operations Assistant to support the EA Team’s recruitment and placement business connecting teachers and administrators with job opportunities at private schools throughout the country. This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere in the US. While this is a full-time role, we are open to considering candidates who are interested in a part-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, with occasional night and weekend availability.
Candidates for consideration must be detail-oriented and meticulous about accuracy and follow-through. Of critical importance, this person must be able to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
Strong technological and proactive problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to use time productively, are essential. The successful candidate will want to be part of a highly productive team, be eager to learn new skills, and be willing to pitch in as needed.
- Serve as a point person for EA’s customer relationship management (CRM) interface and configuration
- Troubleshoot database issues
- General database maintenance
- Responsible for database management on both the candidate and client (school) side of our business
- Manage online job sourcing
- Generate weekly database reports
- Assist with research and reporting projects as designated
- In conjunction with the Operations Team, produce annual reports
- General report & data analysis
- Assist in the production and execution of virtual and live recruiting and conference events
Successful candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- An energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of comfort with confidential information
- Strong competence with Excel, Word, and database management
- Interest in education
- Analytical thinker
- Sense of humor
Benefits available: Simple IRA with Company match, paid time off and friendly family-like work environment. Remote office computer and monitor provided.
Salary Range: $20-$30 per hour
Educator’s Ally is an equal opportunity employer.