Educator’s Ally, a New York based independent school placement agency, seeks a Placement Associate to support the EA Team’s recruiting and placement business connecting teachers and administrators with job opportunities at private schools throughout the country. This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere in the US. Note that we are open to flexible hours and there is strong potential for long-term growth within the company.
The ideal candidate is polished and professional with superb organizational and interpersonal skills. S/he must be detail-oriented and meticulous about accuracy and follow through. Of critical importance, this person must be able to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced and high energy environment, with frequent phone and email interruptions.
Strong technological, and proactive problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to use time productively, are essential. The successful candidate will want to be part of a highly productive team, be eager to learn new skills, and be willing to pitch in as needed.
- Support Placement Team in recruitment of candidates
- Maintain electronic candidate files
- Assist Placement Team with candidate and school administrator communications
- Perform administrative /data entry support
- Assist in the production and execution of virtual and live recruiting events
- Help with the coordination of conference and recruiting events
- Support Placement Team with scheduling of candidate interviews
- Assist with research projects
- Proactive work ethic
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Articulate, well-spoken
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative problem-solver
- Prompt communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Google Docs
- Experience with database systems
- Discretion: commitment to data integrity and confidential information
- Emotional intelligence
- Team Player
- College degree required
- Love of schools (knowledge of independent schools a plus)
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. to conferences and recruiting events once COVID restrictions are lifted
- Sense of humor
Bring your talent and ambition to the fascinating world of independent school recruiting. For a further look into who we are, head to our Who We Are page. To send us your info, fill out the form below. When we say “we’ll keep your information on file,” we really mean it.