Educator’s Ally, a New York based independent school placement agency, seeks a Part-Time Marketing and Social Media Assistant to support the EA Team’s marketing and communications efforts.
Note: This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere in the US, and we are open to flexible hours.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with online audiences. This position has the responsibility of building and engaging our community on a weekly basis with the ultimate goal of growing EA’s reach. An essential component is communicating EA’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract school educators and administrators to connect with us.
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing team with creating deliberate and intentional social media strategies that deliver results through organic and paid advertising. The strategy will grow brand awareness and build off our expanding online presence.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Demonstrated experience and passion for engaging audiences via all social media channels (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write concise copy and longer-form blog posts
- Experience with (or interest in learning more about) marketing campaign data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously as well as maintain a flexible work schedule
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns based on seasonal events
- Background in website management
- Research minded, creative problem solver with a proactive work ethic
Bring your talent and ambition to the fascinating world of independent school recruiting. For a further look into who we are, head to our Who We Are page. To send us your info, fill out the form below. When we say “we’ll keep your information on file,” we really mean it.