At Educator’s Ally, we understand that independent schools are uniquely different institutions. We take the time to get to know our schools’ cultures and programs so that we can make the best possible referrals for teachers and administrators. In order to appreciate what makes each school unique, we keep in close touch with schools, visiting regularly, observing classes, and talking with administrators. Our administrators rely on us to make selective recommendations for teacher and administrator openings.
Our services to schools include:
- An excellent candidate pool: We take the time to connect individually with every candidate we represent and work with only the most qualified teachers and administrators. The majority of our candidates have advanced degrees and experience teaching in independent schools.
- Checking candidate references and verifying experience: This service ensures that candidates we send our schools have been fully vetted.
- Referring only those candidates with the experience to fit the job description and who are a good fit for the individual school: Time and time again, we are complimented by our school administrators for referring only those candidates with the experience and profiles they are seeking. We don’t waste their time and they appreciate that.
- Leave Replacements/Immediate needs: Our schools rely on us for help with immediate and short term staffing needs. We have a reserve of candidates on hand for these types of positions and move quickly and efficiently to send our schools the best talent available.
- No upfront fees to our schools: There is no fee charged to our schools unless a placement is made (ie a teacher or administrator is hired).
We refer candidates for the following teaching positions:
- Assistant Teacher
- Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Computer Technology
- Foreign Language
- Learning Specialist
- Performing and Visual Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
Our client schools also seek our help in searches for senior administrators including Deans, Division Heads, Department Chairs, Admissions Directors, Development Directors and Assistant and Associate Heads of School.
We refer candidates for other administrative and non-teaching positions including:
- Administrative Assistant
- Admissions Associate and Assistant
- Athletic Director
- Business Manager
- College Counselor
- Diversity Director
- Secondary School Placement Director
- IT Director (non-teaching)
- School Counselor